The Town of Seattle’s annual virtual fairness grant utility procedure is about to open Monday, February 13, 2023. This yr, $545,000 is to be had for Era Matching Fund (TMF) grants. At least $90,000 will likely be allotted to virtual navigator tasks. The grant utility cycle will likely be open for non-profits and neighborhood teams to use thru April 17.
TMF grants will vary between $25,000 to $45,000 relying at the tasks. Initiatives must be finished inside twelve months or much less.
Challenge proposals must intention to extend web get admission to and adoption thru:
- In-kind fit: Fabrics or provides akin to computer systems, furnishings, device, or paper; further price of utilities for the distance for the undertaking; or team of workers time devoted to the undertaking, however now not paid for through the TMF greenbacks.
- Volunteer fit: Volunteer exertions valued at $50 according to hour. Volunteer hours could also be counted beginning at the utility due date. Skilled services and products valued on the “affordable and common charge” as much as a most of $100 according to hour. Utility preparation bills as much as $500.
- Money fit: Cash you’ve gotten amassed and authorized to be used to your undertaking. Cash you’re going to carry right through your undertaking through fundraising grants gained from different foundations in your undertaking.
candidates can take part in Knowledge Classes hosted through Virtual Fairness Program team of workers. The conferences will likely be held on-line and are open to all. Candidates can be expecting to be informed extra concerning the procedure and ask questions presently. Hyperlinks for the digital conferences will likely be shared because the dates get nearer however mark your calendars for the date that works right for you.
- Monday, February 27, 12-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 15, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 7, 10-11 a.m.
Packages will likely be authorised in the course of the Town’s FLUXX portal, www.seattle.fluxx.io. Create an account to publish an not obligatory Initial Utility due March 13 or a Ultimate Utility due April 17. It’s possible you’ll request a one-on-one consultation to study your initial utility. If you need to time table a gathering, have questions concerning the utility, or want technical help, please e mail [email protected]. You’ll be able to additionally achieve out by the use of telephone name or textual content 206-379-0469 to achieve a Virtual Fairness Program team of workers member.
To be informed about closing yr’s Virtual Fairness Grant winners, learn our Tech Communicate weblog on their tasks.
You’ll be able to be told extra about Virtual Fairness grants through visiting our site. To stick up to the moment for those grant alternatives and different Seattle Knowledge Era information, join our e-newsletter.